We are excited to announce that we are teaming up with the Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets & Plonk Fyshwick to host BDO19 at the Fyshwick Markets on Sunday 1 December from 11-3pm.
To kick-off summer and the beginning of the festive season, we will be showcasing breweries and cideries from the Canberra region and all around Australia.
On the day there will also be kids entertainment including Santa, face-painting and a jumping castle, as well as food trucks, pop-up food vendors from around the Markets and live music.
Did we mention that entry is FREE!
See below our awesome line-up on the day!
Brewery stalls can be found throughout the Markets and will offer free samples to everyone 18 years and older. All beers and ciders tasted on the day, will be available to purchase at Plonk.
- Capital Brewing Co. – Canberra https://www.capitalbrewing.co/
- Bentspoke Brewing Co. – Canberra https://www.bentspokebrewing.com.au/splash/
- Wild Polly Brewing Co. – Canberra https://www.facebook.com/WildPollyBrews/
- Zierholz Premium Brewery – Canberra https://www.zierholz.com.au/
- Bridge Rd Brewery – Beechworth, Victoria https://bridgeroadbrewers.com.au/
- Grand Ridge – Mirboo, North Victoria https://www.grand-ridge.com.au/
- Riverside – Parramatta, NSW http://www.riversidebrewing.com.au/
- Six String – Erina, NSW https://sixstringbrewing.com.au/ex2/
- Wayward – Camperdown, NSW https://www.wayward.com.au/
- Young Henrys – Enmore, NSW https://www.younghenrys.com/
- Fox Hat – McLaren Vale, South Australia https://www.foxhatbrewing.com.au/
- Small Acres – Cidery – Orange, NSW http://www.smallacrescyder.com.au/
- Big River – Gin Distillery – Canberra https://www.bigriverdistilling.com.au/.
- Rodenbach & La Trappe – Belgium/Netherlands https://www.latrappetrappist.com/en/ https://cheers.rodenbach.be/en
Food trucks and pop-ups
- Sorced – Chicken wings and burgers http://www.sorced.com.au
- Spaza – South African BBQ including their famous boerie rolls https://www.facebook.com/spazastore/
- Umami – Korean fried chicken https://www.fyshwickmarkets.com.au/umami-info
- Deli Planet – Freshly baked pizzas https://www.deliplanet.net.au/
- Mart Delicatessen – German sausages https://www.fyshwickmarkets.com.au/mart-deli-info
- Sea Harvest – Fresh oysters https://www.seaharvest.net.au/
- Ocean Fresh Seafood – Fish and chips https://www.oceanfreshseafoods.com.au/cafe/
- KokoArtisan – Waffles https://www.fyshwickmarkets.com.au/kokoartisan-info
- The Italian Traveller – Gelato https://www.facebook.com/Theitalianntraveller/
- Potato Corner – Fries https://www.facebook.com/PotatoCornerNSWFoodTruck/
- Hungry Brown Cow – Brownie cookies https://hungrybrowncow.com.au
- Jono’s Jerky – Jerky https://www.jonosjerky.com
- Loose Gourmet Churros – Churros https://www.facebook.com/loosegourmetchurros/.
Parking is free and can be found at the following locations:
- Option 1: Ground-level parking within the Markets, entrance off Mildura Street.
- Option 2: Level 1 parking above the Markets, entrance off Dalby Street and drive up the ramp. No disabled access.
- Option 3: Ground-level parking to the side of the Markets, entrance off Dalby Street.
Join us for a great day!